Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TODAY IS A SUPER GOOD DAY! :D


First Good News and most important of all...


Of course...

The news which all of you (mostly me only) have been waiting for.....


*Drum rolls*

*Fat Lady sings*

*Putting in the Deng Deng Deng effects*






MY "WIFE" IS FINALLY BACK HOME AFTER FOR SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY! BABY! BABY! OOOOH! JUSTIN BIEBER ROCKS!!!!!


"Oh bay-bi, you know how long I wait for you?"

"You had me worried soooo much about you! T.T"

"But you're home safe now, bay-bi...i forgive you~ KISS KISS! "






Addendum for the Good News!

Damn happy when I was finally able to finish my sculpture of Kabuto Rider T.T

Got a lot of good comments from my fellow classmates and my lecturer is satisfied with it! :D

Super glad that my hard work and efforts pay off... :D



And lastly, weird but true...

Dunno why am I including this...i feel a bit excited but weird...==

I might be taking a role in a Horror Movie..

LOL

Like I said...for the sake of good money...bear with it lo...


Wish me luck.................





End.

No comments:

Post a Comment