Sunday, April 17, 2011

Super Tired..

Back from Part Time Job..

Super exhausting and super tired...

(finally..able to touch my laptop..T.T)




But what can I do about it..

For the sake and love for Money...

Bear with it lo... D:



During work...I can't help to notice the same similar scenes for the past 3 days..

I'm working..

They're shopping..



Which also leads me to another question..

Why do some of us had to work hard to our bones to feed ourselves..

While others are able to enjoy themselves or slack off at home waiting for their "weekly income" from their parents... = =



It also makes me feel worse seeing them wearing fancy new clothes... = =




Arrrgh...fucking hate it when there's inequality exists in our sad sad society...










End.

No comments:

Post a Comment