Wednesday, April 6, 2011

6 April 2011 FML

Life is getting harder in college, that's ok.

But it gets harder when you're taking bus to college.



I mean, there's nothing wrong with taking buses.



The problem begins with your own personal etiquette.

Which is,

Me, myself who was trying to be a good boy.

Trying hard not to get my ass whooped for being late in class.



But there are always obstacles to your success.



So, here's the catch:

1.Federal highway is very the jam, especially in the morning. (Pack of slaves going to work)

2.Bus Drivers are very typical Singaporean- KiaSu, they are willing to wait 30 minutes till the bus is full only depart.

3.I am working with my sculpture for my assignments, 70% of my weak Stamina spent on that, so, I get cranky and tired easily this few days. Beware.

4.I have to change a bus transit to get into my college, and this particular Bus Driver is lebih KiaSu than any others you know(Bus T628. can only be found in PJ), he reaches the bus stop, but decided to let the bus wait for 45 minutes, only let us on board. And took him 20 minutes to reach your destination. Also, I have to wait that KiaSu piece of shit 1 hour+ just to take the bus from my college to another bus transit.





Summing up all together.

The best way to avoid being late for my 9am class is to use



The W.P.D


Wife Pregnancy Department.




Jokes.

Wake up early, Prepare early, Depart Early.






And of course, following that rule keeps me alive till now.

Reached college early today also.

8.15a.m..45 minutes earlier than the class.

So damn proud of myself.



But just when I stepped into class.

*Beep Beep*


Read sms: "Class cancelled."



So, I was so damn very very very very confused at that moment.

Should I be angry?

Should I be tired?

Should I be happy?

Should I be laughing?



It was like a comedy show.

Except, that you're the jackass who are being laugh at.



DAAAAMN FUUUCKING COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAMN FUUUUUUUUUUCKING COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOOOO FUUUUUUUUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAMN COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!



Seriously, my life is filled with drama.





Just so you know, I'm not angry with my dear Lecturer.

She's a good woman. Funny, btw.

I think she needs to visit her mother, emergency. I think.

So i am ok with that.

I am ok with anything if you have a good reason for your mistakes/loss/misplacements.





Like I said, I am cranky this few days.

I'm blaming not my lecturer,

but on my shitty luck, that's all. lol




So, after the whole yelling and screaming in my head.

I cool down a bit.

Went to 7-11.

To check on the cute cashier girl I've been noticing.

Bought myself a carton of yummy chocolate milk.



And then went back home after that. Taking the fucking bus rides again.

Cheers.




End.

No comments:

Post a Comment