Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dulan...

Scene 1
-------


Gal: "How did that happened?"

Guy: "Very long story, lazy explain..."

Gal: "Why are you being this way? IF you can't even explain such simple thing, how do you expect yourself to survive in this society?"

Guy: "Sigh..."




Scene 2
-------

Gal: "Eh, they sent a new code, does that mean I have to change my id, password and everything else?"

Guy: "No, I've key in using the newest code, just key in the user id and password I wrote for you in a paper just now."

Gal: "But this is a new code wor."

Guy: "No, it will change nothing, don't worry, just key in the user id and password I wrote for you in a paper just now."

Gal: "Are you sure, but last time I already have the code, now suddenly sent a new code."

Guy: "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....just key in the user id and password I wrote for you in a paper just now......just key in.....trust me....."

Gal: "WHY YOU LIKE THIS DE? ASK YOU EXPLAIN A BIT ALSO GOT IRRITATED?"













Now you understand why men can never exaplain some things to women?



End.

No comments:

Post a Comment