Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thor fails. 关云长 wins.

Spoiler Alert
-------------------


After watching "Thor"...

This is the impression I gets..


Is your son being nasty? Yes?

Is your son being ill-mannered? Yes?

Or is your son being a crap out of everything? Oh fucking yes?



Well, today is your lucky day, send your brat down to New Mexico for a 2 days 2 nights trip.

We will get your son get hits by the car for a few times, why? BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY!

And then we'll let him get humiliated in a public, getting arrested by the cops doesn't sound too bad.

Lastly, we'll show him compassion and love on the last morning, and heck! Ta-Da! Your son is changed into a new man now! He'll be ready and prepared to sacrificed his sad and pathetic life for you, even though you know you can escape by going to other way.


Odin: "Now this is what I'm looking for, I'm casting Thor down there tonight."



What the fuck, douche....

Thor was a grumpy, ill-mannered child...

Went down to New Mexico for only 2 nights and 2 days...

And he learnt his lesson...I'd really like to try that out...


Of course...the CG effects...some battles were well done...

But I can't help notice this scene...


Thor was battling this badass dude, The Destroyer..

He can push away vehicles easily with a single touch..I can imagine how tough/strong/heavy he is...


When Thor was casting this whirlwind...strong enough to lift that guy and everything near to him up into the cyclone...and created this huge madahucking blue-ish explosions around him...

And whooop, what do you know? The houses that are right the shit beside the huge farking battle seems ok to me, can someone get me the contact numbers of the contractor and architect?


The whole movie was epicly predictable and unpredictable at the same time...

Because, most of the time you might want to say these both sentences.

"Oh, you're going to be in a biggy trouble."

"HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPENED?"


2/10




Fucking shit.
















关云长
--------

Good movie.

I had to admit..it's really out of my expectations that it'll be this good.


Because the block buster movie star, Donnie Yen has left me with a great impression of IP Man (Internet Protocol Man)


I jokes with my cousins about how Guan Yu in this movie will acted out like this and he'll keep mentioning his kung fu stance stuffs and so on.

"咏春,关羽"



But turn out that, the whole action packs are really good.

The actors did a really great job too, especially Cao Cao.

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!

7.5/10






End.

No comments:

Post a Comment