Thursday, May 5, 2011

Road Runners.

Usually, morning session in college has never been this joyous and fun to me, ever since I have my wife, name's MyVi.

As i had my usual cup of Nestum, that smooth and rich creamy taste runs down my throat before I leave.

Busting my music playlist on the high volume in the morning is the one of the thing that's keep my high and happy. You don't have to worry anything about parents yelling on you about the volume.

As I stepped on the car pedal...aah...god...the sensational touch....LIFE'S GOOD! :D











Until 5 minutes later, in front of Hin Hua...

WHAAAT THE FAARK IS THIS!!!!!???




The jam..traffic jam...is not like any usual traffic jam you've seen...

MY GOD.......

This is the jam...

The Jam that makes you feel like pissing on someone...

The Jam that makes you feel like getting out of the car...and get back inside..


Oh no...why...



As I doing my casual driving...trying to keep to my temper...

"Disturb the Chi, you shall not, my young padawan." Master Yoda says to me.



And out of no where this Little Indian in front of me gave me a sudden break!!!!

MA DE HUAK GE!!!

KA NI NIANG NIANG YOU!!!!!!

NI MA MA PET PET!!!!!!

CHING CHONG LING LONG YOU!!!!!!!


Of course...I managed to break...leading the cars behind doing sudden breaks as well..

This is not the first time I've seen these Indians doing "stunts" like this..

I almost crashed like today once before..

and the worst part is...even though you know is his fault for keep making dangerous sudden breaks, yet you can't do anything about it...because this Little Indian is from the Majlis Potong Kuku (MPK)


Damn pek cek...so I quickly cut to the front...to avoid this guy in front of me doing some new breath taking stunts again...

So i waited for my opportunity to cut to the second lane...and there it is, the so called opportunity to cut inside, and it was quite a long distance too!

When I was about to cut, that guy noticed it...so..

HE STEPPED ON HIS MOTHERF**KING OIL PEDAL TO SPEED!!!!!!

AND MY POOR CAR'S HALF BODY WAS ALREADY ON THE OUTSIDE!!!

AS I WAS WRITING MY WILL BEFORE I DIE, GUESS WHAT?????

THAT "GENIUS" DID ANOTHER ANNOYING SUDDEN BREAK, AND GUESS WHO IS THAT DRIVER????





CO-RRec-TO!!!! INDIANS!!!!!!



And today...in this post...I would like to dedicate a song to Indians...


One little,

Two little,

Three little Indians,

Four little,

Five little,

Six little Indians,

Seven little,

Eight little,

Nine little and

TEN LITTLE BLACK ASSHOLES!!!!










As I carry on with my down and despaired journey..

I reached..the core factor of the jam...


An accident..

And the drivers was busy ke-po...they slowed down their cars...

Wa-lao-eh....

After I passed the jam...damn free.............the road is so damn god free....I can even park my car in the middle..oso won't cause a jam...

And there was policemen too...standing beside the accident scenes...

Chatting and smiling at each other......


In other countries, when there are accidents..

The first thing the policemen do is call for ambulance or help.

And then they will manage the roads, ensuring the traffic keeps moving without causing any unnecessary traffic jams...


But this 2 policemen...why...why you make me so angry?





Sigh...I went back on the road...

Until subang toll...there is another jam...


My usual morning also stuck on there, so I wasn't really pissed about it...

But the jam a bit earlier than usual...but i really didn't care much about it...





After 15 minutes of jam...I've reached....another factor of the second jam...

Accidents...

This time I got a clearer look on the culprit and victims...



The culprit is Chinese..the front of his car was badly wrecked..

Victims are Indians..the back of their cars was badly wrecked...



And I wouldn't want to guess why....








End.

No comments:

Post a Comment