Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fast Fast Fast!

Today..

Went to watch Fast Five with a fren, Sek hon..


Sigh..

Damn gay..


Where have all the girls gone to...T.T





Well anyway...


My review for this movie..



EPIC GOOD!

4 / 5


Seriously, this is one of the best movies I've seen in 2011.

*Thank you lord*


Really have been very disappointed with the recent movies...sigh..

*fuck you thor*




Really, I want to thanks Reugene from my college.

He told me before that I have to stay and watch the whole credit.








*FLASHBACK*

Me: "I'm going to watch FAST 5"

RG: "Really? that movie was awesome, man, be sure to watch the credits too."



*In Cinema*

Me: "Oh, it's the credits, don go first, my fren say must watch."

SH: "Huh? Oh, see who win is it?"



*2 minutes later*

SH: "Pi Gu la...got anything meh?"



*4 minutes later*

SH: "Eh, really got wor"



*5 minutes later (movie ends)*

ME: "OMG!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO WATCH FAST AND FURIOUS 6"




Shame on those noobs who left the cinema without watching the last epic scenes...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!















When I got back to home, I went and did a research about FnF6..



DAMN EPIC THIS MOVIE!!!!






THEY ARE GOING TO HIJACK THIS FUCKING COOL CAR!!! :D


















END.

No comments:

Post a Comment