Monday, July 18, 2011

From Hell to Hell.

.



Can't find the more accurate word to describe myself,

so I'm just going to use my favorite one.


Noob.




Seriously...

Why so noob?






This post is regarding my laptop.

If you don't see me update my blog for at least 2 weeks,



Then yes,

it means my dad reads my blog,

and he killed me after reading this post,

Help me call police. Thanks in advance.




Ok,

Here's what happened.




3 weeks ago, I brought my laptop to college,

Did something that made my hard disk went dead.

Can't open my laptop anymore.



I thought, well, maybe it's a good thing..

Maybe it's a sign that I should buy a new one to replace this 4 yrs old lappie.



And then me mom told me dad about this,

Straight away took it to fix it without hearing me opinion..==

After that...he was pissed off about the cost to repair.


*small amount*




Okay...fine.

Guess I have to stuck with this 4 yrs lappie for another 2 years...






My laptop was returned to me after 3 days. (Monday)

I started to rush my designs for a client.

I submitted the designs on Friday.

But no reply or news from the client....==



Until Tuesday...

They finally replied me.



But


*10 minutes before they replied..*






OH MY FARKING GOOOOOOOOOD...

I SPILLED THE WATER ON MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!


Of course, no nid say, this can only means 2 things.


1.Laptop confirmed died.

1.I confirmed died.



Seriously...I was worried that moment...





But I wasn't worry about my client's designs...





I'm cursed.








End.

No comments:

Post a Comment