Monday, June 13, 2011

What should I do? No, what do YOU want me to do?

Please choose the most suitable answer to save your own ass.


Scenario:

Man yelled at you.



A. You replied him with soft tone. Pussy.

B. You yelled back at him, and show him a middle finger. Be a man.

C. You stfu. Tolerance is god.






Apparently A. wasn't the correct answer.








Sigh...

Please don't expect people to understand your point of view,

because other PEOPLE have their own POINT OF VIEW.


If you want people to understand and follow your point of view.

Please..

Try the traditional and most custom way..

"TALKING"



Seriously..

Do you really really want me to talk back, yell back or fight back?

Did you really really want me to do so?

Was it not right to reply you without yelling?

Or do you really want to hear that sweet, innocent and weak voice saying:

"Yes..master"?



You were pissed.

I don't mind,

why?

Because I lived under the same roof with you for WHOLE FUCKING 19 YEARS.

SO, NO WORRIES, BRO!!?








End.

No comments:

Post a Comment