Saturday, June 25, 2011

Malaysian Culture. I feel you.

So...yea...

24th June 2011...

I was going back home after a haircut..

But there was this asshole drove too slow...

Causing me to stuck in the red light...

I was not happy about it...

So I look left and look right...

I run through the red lights...


and got caught by the police...



lolololol

/GG/



The whole situation was a bit messed up for me...

I'm still a virgin ( never got caught in this situation before, lol)




Seeing the 2 polices coming out from their vehicle...and starts walking towards your car...

I was very very nervous at first..until..

The first police talked to me...in a very friendly manner tone..

He even greeted me...what a nice fellow!


I greeted him back and automatically passing my IC and license to him.

We chit chat a bit, about the traffic light jokes..


He then studied my Driving License, then got shocked..

He waved to his partner..signaled him to come over...


Both studied the driving license together...

And then had the shock of their lives...


Of course...it was very intense for me too, seeing them got shocked from that..

The first police and then told me..


"Oh no, you're a still P license holder?"

"This is a very serious offence to the law, you know."

"The fine for this charge is RM300, are you aware of that?"


I told him I understood and even apologized.

He even told me that, if this crime goes into my record..

I'll immediately failed my P license...


Of course...

If my dad found out about this...he'll probably bury me alive in North Pole...

I went super emo that moment..



And then the Jesus Police spoke to me.


Him: "Do you want to get fined RM300?"


Me: "No, sir."


Him: "Do you want to fail your P license?"


Me: "No, sir, please"


Him: "Hmm..I think...I can help you out this time...do you have RM50"




My gooooood...WOW!

Is this the so-called Malaysian Culture I've been waiting for??



I only have RM40...so I negotiated with him a bit...

And then when I took out my money and handed to him.......




He went irritated and asked:

"NO NO NO NO! What are you doing?"



GG....This time confirm GG....

I was caught for doing bribery!!!????



And then he told me:

"There's people looking...keep the money low..."





LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~~~~~~




He put his hand on my car window along with my IC and license...

I slipped my money to him...




LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~~~~~~




Before everything was settled.



Him: "Alright now, you drive save."



Me: "You too, sir. Take care, have a good day."

*Waves and smile at him as he walks away*






End.

No comments:

Post a Comment