Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bye Bye..

I have no idea at all, who are you..

I have no idea at all, what are your intentions...

I have no idea at all, why are you doing this...




But I'm very well aware of myself...





I think I'm a GOOD FRIEND for some times...

But I think I'm also a GARBAGE for some other times...




"Good Friend + Garbage = ??"

A BIG FAT SUCKER!!!!!!!!!





Zzzzz...received all kinds of Sucker Punch from you..

Anytime..

Anywhere...

And all kinds of reasons...



You made me happy...

You made me smile...

You made me high on drugs..



BUT...

You also made me sad...

You also made me miserable...

You also made me guilty...



Lazy to play with someone like you edi...



Final message to the special you:

"I'm happy that you're happy again, but I'm more happy that you shared your joy with me, I felt...my existence is being appreciated..."



But, you should know that I've just been through a sad event..

That's why Jealousy and Guilt Pills..

These both are the least things I need to touch right now..



Best solution..



I'm going to stop to be

THAT FUCKING TING SONG ANYMORE!



END.


PS.


NOTE TO SELF:

"You're a FUCKING HYPOCRITE! You're a FUCKING FAILURE! You're a FUCKING SHIT BAG! You're a FUCKING POSER! You're a FUCKING UGLY SHIT! You're a FUCKING DEAD MAN! YOU ARE A FUCKING FUCKED FUCKER!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment