Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Madness..

30th September 2010



Venue: Station 1, Klang

Organiser: Rouyin "Da Boss"

Objectives: Meeting up with Rouyin..




"Da Boss" planned this 2 weeks ago...but I was busy...

"Da Boss" postponed it till yesterday...a bit grateful.. :P


We went there to meet up with her...but a bit tough situation for JayK...


Apparently he still left with 1.2k words to finish up for his assignment which is due on the second day, Hurrah.

I'm not sure if he'd finished it or not...haha...

He brought he laptop to Station 1...to rush his assignment over there...

He didn't want to go during that time...but felt guilty towards the "Da Boss"...





















One bottle of Carlsberg..





Yes...that is mine...I was in need of a liquor to drunk my miserable self...

A bit heartbroken that moment...

And realized that one bottle is not enough...




I brought my mini HP over there...

Kena sabotaged by "Da Boss"..if u know what I meant...==




Anyhow...we had fun over...

We took pictures..

We talked about things..

We talked about nonsense...

And still...


LIFE's GOOD.









In the end..."Da Boss" paid the bill... :P

Thank you, Boss :D







END.

No comments:

Post a Comment