Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today..Haih...

Parents travelled to Korea today...for eight days...

And I received this comment from those creatures...



"Waaa...Ting Song...you happy edi lo, parents not home~

You can do anything you want~"



First of all...truthfully speaking...

I FELT OFFENDED



From your statement...

It's like saying how I eagerly wishes and pray everyday that my parents would disappear as soon as possible.

So practically speaking, you're saying that how I wanted my parents to be "gone" from my life..



I don't care for who you are...

I don't even care if you're my elder or so on and so forth...


You are a sad person...

You have a sad family...


I'll cut to the point...if I'd really wish or pray someone to disappear...

That would be YOU...(bitch bitch bitch~)



I really couldn't see what's the sense of humor in it...

Hooray?

Seriously, what were you thinking with that pea-sized nutshell in that think skull of yours?


If possible...please don't come near to my family...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Today...I went out with my A3-ian buddies...

Organiser: Teddy

Venue: Coffeehouse

Attendants: Teddy, Katherine, Sek hon, Huat and me



Long time didn't see them edi...

All thx to my part time job... T T



But, yea...so basically everyone's doing great..

Haha...


Everyone's getting involved into "commitment matters" already...

We've all grown up...LOL


But of course...kek sim betul...This sei Huat Kek...only go there eat eat eat...drink drink drink...didn't talk oso....( only say 2 sentences of words...)

Everyone went there and tell stories...and of course...we did a bit planning for our class trip...


Anyway...thx guys...had fun tonight :)





END:

After tonight's discussion...

I think I want to be SINGLE again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment