Monday, September 20, 2010

Things To Do Before I Die #27


Things To Do Before I Die #27


Title: Big Air

Completed.

20th September 2010 ( 12:54a.m )



1.Why is there a list of things I want to accomplish before I die:

Err...well...at least I got those experiences before I die, LOL


2.Am I going to die:

How I know? = =


3.How did I come up with #27: Big Air:

From movies, I have always been wondering how it feels like flying in a car.




According to asian people, we're used to say "Fly Car, Fly Car"

Fly Car: speeding



Yesterday, I was in my friend's car, and he 'sort-of' magically did a real

Fly Car!!!



How it happens:


A group of friends went to Sino Net, cyber cafe.

They played till 12.50am midnight.

Mom called.

Threaten to lock me outside that night.

We paid and ran to the car.

I forced my friend to go through the Green Light before it turns Red.

Friend speeeeeeeeeeeed like hell.

Didn't realize that was a small bump ahead.


GG.

WHAM!


And then both of us were floating in the air.



Credits to Edrei Khoo.


(pls do not try this on your own attempt, the following stunt was done by this lucky faggot and miraculously survived )




END:
I sms you, the rest is up to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment