Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Thing

.



FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...




This month didn't managed to save up any money...


Too many plans...

birthday here and there...

and there's another one tomorrow...




FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...





Anyway...


Just came back from a movie,

THE THING.



In case you didn't know,

the 2011 THE THING is actually a prequel to 1982 THE THING.



And my review for the 2011 version...


just came back from that movie..

and my brain is still a bit "duuuh-ish" right now...

So I don't really know how to put this...



Instead of using fancy words...

I think I'm just going use reactions to describe this movie...



There's the "Huuuh" moment,

then the "Eeeew"

and

lastly the "Haar"




Well, that's just only my opinion...

Could be because I've watched the 1982 version,

so I could possibly get how is the whole movie going to lead...


Or it could be director's fault for not hiding the characters good enough....



I thought some scenes weren't really well done or well explained to the audience...

Some of the characters even looked almost the same, so you might get confused about them too..



I think, the whole movie could have been a whole lot better...



Let's just end it this way,

if you're looking for:


Adequate horror,

and a bit mind-fucked-ish movie.


Yea, this is your movie..

but not highly recommended to go watch with your girlfriend/boyfriend.


This movie gets 2 out of 5.






P.S.

Ma cau hai....the whole cinema, got 3 pairs of couples and only one single me...

Damn embarassing...need to find one girlfriend a.s.a.p...




End.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment