Saturday, October 8, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos, El Padre.

.






9/10/2010.  12:00 a.m.


Father: "Sigh"

Mother: "What's wrong with you?"


Father: "Siiiiigh"

Mother: "Don't disturb me, I'm trying to watch my drama here.."


Father: "Siiiiiiiggghh"

Mother: "Get out of the room!"


*Father leaves room*


Son: "What's wrong with Father? He's acting a bit unusual today."

Mother: "I don't even know why I married him at the first place."



9/10/2010.   11:00 a.m


Mother: "Oh my God, isn't today your Father's birthday?"







Present Day. 8/10/2011.




Damn Dad kept reminding me about his birthday since 5 days ago...=.=

Yea..I do owe him an apology about that forgetful incident...


Well, anyway...hope he likes this birthday cake we got for him...

Hope he likes it.




Oh, and btw.


Did a part time job in KL at 6.30 a.m.

Met new friends. All quite cool.

Hilarious and emo gossip moments.



With Teri, Daniel and Deidra.


Went for a movie in KLCC.


The 3 Musketeers.

2 out of 5.


But yea, overall

I had a lot of fun today. :)





End.











.

No comments:

Post a Comment