Friday, September 16, 2011

Yet to be told.

.


Since April
------------







I'd prepared a dialogue and a list of topics before



--------------------------------------------------------------
You appeared right in front of me,

or

you spoke to me
--------------------------------------------------------------


and appeared in my dream again for that whole week.






I was inspired to do crazy things for you over and over again.


Am I naive?


(Perhaps.)



In pain, over and over again, when you're sad.


Love has taken control over me, must make you happy.


(But.)




With you around me, I'm the happiest guy in the Galaxy.


You.


(Nothing else matters.)






LOL.


Everything may seem impossible.


But I'd still want to keep on trying. :)










End.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment