Monday, June 21, 2010

Me new blog!

I'm just too random... :P

Well, for god's sake...this is my second blog...

It happens, when I realized how gay my previous green butterflies blog was, how anti-social my blog url was, and has also been jeopardized too [angry haters :( ]...and I begun to lose my motivation with updates and everything else...

So now..I'm starting everything from nothing again..hey, fresh new start, right?


Brief introduction here..me?

Will be 19 this year...

Not very good looking...

Just another average joe...

My intellectual level is not as high as a talking monkey...

Being traumatic of working...due to I had been scammed by a cheap skate boss... :(

Loves food...they're sacred...no matter from where they are...( except for fried cat rice and other insect foods... )

Cat and hamsters are sacred animals to me...but I loves other animals too...not much lovey dovey for reptiles and insects... >:)


I spend most of time watching movies, I'd give ratings to every movies I've been to, except for those which are bad movies, which mostly we can tell from looking at it's poster and movie trailer.

There's also this sacred website I've always go to...if you don't believe my critics...you must believe their ratings... www.rottentomatoes.com

And yea...PRINCE OF PERSIA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!


Besides watching movies...I'm into designing as well...but I'm just average, I'm buidling my skills now though...I'm studying Advertising...so that's half half, half business, half design...I believe I did a few not-so-bad designs, I'll post it up next time...

If I ever find the motivation to do so... >:)



That's all for now...thanks for all the supports, to B and J :)


END

No comments:

Post a Comment