Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You are the Apple of my Eye!

.





Yep, finally watched that show.


And movie rating is?

4.5 out of 5.



It's a really good movie,

especially is something where we all can reflect the events upon our lives.



This movie begins with all the main characters in their high school years,

the time when all teenagers just enjoying their days or having fun,

but most importantly!

it is the time when all the magic moments begin, PUPPY LOVE!



As the movie goes on, the story starts to get more realistic,

We would all know that we lived in cruel reality, there's not always a happy ending.

But still,

Love is like a heavy rain,

even if you catch cold from it,

you still wish to experience it once more.



After watching this movie, I just can't help thinking about everything again;

I felt good, but at the same time, my heart was aching badly, even until now.



And so, even though I'm not sure if she will read this,

I thought I should write back to her.



感谢你当了我多年最诚恳的知心。

往后,你可要继续开心和幸福下去。


猪。





End.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment