Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY 2011

Aahh..yea but hey...

What can I say..

The consequences of gambling...

So I have no right to complain that much...




Played Texas Poker..

I was leading with RM60+..


One game I lost everything..lol?

Not I noob, my uncle, somehow...

Got his fking card on the last hand!! What a lucky fag!!



Anyway...lesson learnt...don't gamble with elders..

Especially with those elders who don't mind losing just to see what cards you have...and a lucky fag (WTF)





Went KTV...

I have to admit...

I had a looooooooooooot of fun...

But 2 things killed my mood after that...


First, the last song really reminded of someone..T.T

Secondly, lol, today public holiday? So...RM40 per person...




After the heartbreak session..

..went surfing on Youtube...


WOOOOOOOOOOOT~

Not showing off, but yea...


LOL? For the first time..I actually achieved The Highest Rated Comments in one of my favourited videos..


I know...it's nothing special...

But still, it was quite a meaningful achievement for me? :P






END.
I'm not gambling anymore with lucky elder fags.

No comments:

Post a Comment