Thursday, December 30, 2010

That Very Day. LoL.

Before that very day..my buddies planned to go Sunway Pyramid for a movie, Tron..

So I said yes..without putting much thought in it..

Which is quite a regrettable mistake..lol..

I shouldn't have agree so quickly since I don't have any transport..lol



So..what actually happened here that night..around 11pm..

I asked Michelle Lim if I could join her carpool since she's fetching Sek Hon..

Very rude of me to bother her that late night...lol


So...after the discussion during that night...

Skipping and summarizing everything...no...I can't join her carpool...


Now now, don't misunderstood her for being this way...lol...

Is because her mother doesn't know that she's going sunway together with her friends..and she might be following Michelle...so you know the rest...hahahaha



Of course..I told them that I won't be going anymore...and decided to slack off on the second day...



THAT VERY DAY (Movie Day)


I was sleeping...I looked dead to most of them...

I woke up...coz I received a call from Michelle Lim...

She called and told me that she can fetch me again...


So I said yes...I'll be going to sunway with them again...


Before that...I called Sek Hon...to tell him that I'll be waiting over at his place for Michelle too...


Out of excitement...I called him, he picked up...

and I said:

"Darling a~"


it was part of the prank call I planned for him...

So he replied: "Hello?"

I was a bit annoyed and repeated:

"Darling a~"

And he replied me "Hello?" again!



Before I get frustrated by his arrogant attitude...

I soon came to realize that something is wrong here...


And so I tried another question:

"Is Sek Hon there?"

And the receiver replied:

"Oh, Sek Hon is still sleeping."


Then there was this silence awkward for 8 secs..I said: "Oh, ok" and hung up immediately..


*Faint*

THE RECEIVER WASN'T SEK HON AT THE FIRST PLACE!

THE RECEIVER WAS SEK HON'S FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


I went and checked...FARK MY PHONE!

I dialled Sek Hon's House instead of his Cellphone's number!



And then I screamed at the air for 10 seconds out of embarrassment..



That Very Day. Damn LOL...







Skippity skippity hoppity.

We watched movie, we had lunch, blah blah blah.



And Tron: Legacy..is ok...the whole movie was too predictable..and turn out a bit weird..

But awesome effects..and hot chicks.. :D


3.5/5





God...I really wanted to see her again...

But....*ahem, secret*

So that day...I called...and told Kian Ann..I'm won't be joining them on Friday anymore..

For ice skating..


After that call...I suffered great wounds from heartbroken...

Probably will be going down for a few days again..... :'(






END.

No comments:

Post a Comment